Liberal Arts - Associate of Arts to UW Parkside General Education Requirements

Transfer Guide

Students who complete Nicolet's Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree before transferring to a UW will transfer with junior status and the baccalaureate-granting institutions shall consider students holding the AA or AS degree to have satisfied the university-wide general education/breadth requirements at the receiving institution.

Specific majors may require transfer students to complete additional general education/breadth requirements beyond the university-wide total if also required of continuing students.

Please work closely with your Nicolet Success Coach and transfer personnel at the receiving institution for the most current information.

This transfer guide (PDF) is under revision and will be posted soon.

Nicolet Transfer Coordinator

Teresa Rose
Red Oak Center - 300-17