Outdoor Adventure Program
Experience Wisconsin’s beautiful Northwoods through the Nicolet College Outdoor Adventure program! On your path expert instructors will open new doors and teach you new skills all while nurturing a greater appreciation and understanding of our natural world.
Take one class or many. The outdoor world is yours to explore!
There's Something For Everyone
Develop New Skills
Enjoy the Great Outdoors
Bring the Family
- Kayak Cookout on the Willow Flowage
- Loon Paddle on the Turtle-Flambeau Flowage
- Dragon Boat Paddling
- Fly Fishing on the Bois Brule River
- Beginning & Advanced Fly Casting
- Fly Tying
- Introduction to Kayaking and Canoeing
- Wild Mushroom Hunting and Cooking
- Summer Foraging
- Fall Wild Cranberry Foraging
- Folk Art Chainsaw Carving
- Outdoor Photography
- Mountain Biking
- Wild Game Cooking
- Ruffed Grouse Hunting
- Permaculture Classes
Strenuosity Rating - The number after each course title lets you know how strenuous we rate each course.
S1 = Not strenuous, most likely a stationary experience.
S2 = Slightly strenuous, does not require prior physical conditioning
S3 = Some physically demanding aspects, requires some endurance
S4 = Challenging and requires a good physical condition