Nicolet College Foundation Scholarships
There is money available to help you pay for college – you just have to apply. Hundreds of scholarships are made possible because of the generosity of the many friends and supporters of the Nicolet College Foundation. Foundation scholarships help lower the cost of a college education, allowing students to focus more on education.
- Scholarship applications are accepted in February for the following academic year and in September for the following spring term.
- Current and future students are encouraged to apply.
- Scholarships may be applied to tuition and books.
- Part-time students (3-8 credits) qualify for a $200 scholarship in the spring and a $400 scholarship in the full academic year.
- Full-time students (9 or more credits) qualify for scholarships that range from $200-$3,000.
- The minimum cumulative GPA or other qualifying test score equivalent is 2.5.
- All you have to do is complete one general application to apply for most foundation scholarships. After you submit your general application, you will see a list of additional scholarships, for which you may also apply by answering additional questions.
“Without you, I would not be able to continue my education. Thank you for all you’ve done.”
– Alexxis, Scholarship Recipient
Alexxis graduated from Elcho High School last year and is pursuing an Associate of Science degree with a Natural Resources emphasis. She’ll graduate from Nicolet College next spring and transfer to UW-Stevens Point to earn a bachelor’s degree in wildlife ecology. Her career goal is to work at a wildlife rehabilitation center or zoo.
You may be able to attend college tuition-free with the Nicolet Promise. As part of this program, Nicolet College promises to pay the balance of tuition and fees for eligible students after federal and state grants have been applied. The Nicolet College Foundation covers this cost for up to four fall/spring semesters up to 15 credits per semester. Books and supplies are not eligible for funding. By removing financial barriers with tuition free education, the Nicolet Promise helps bright, hardworking students – like you – achieve their goals.
“I was afraid to go to a four-year university because I benefit highly from the one-on-one time with my instructors. Nicolet has definitely satisfied that need and I’m very glad I chose this college.”
Executive Director Nicolet College Foundation
Red Oak Center - Second Floor
P: 715.365.4518 800.544.3039 ext 4518