Whether you want to broaden your horizons or find a creative outlet, our non-credit community classes will enrich your routine activities, allow you to meet people, and explore new interests and skills.
- Beginning Ceramics
- Wood Fired Ceramics
- Studio Ceramics (Lakeland)
- Beginning Piano and Music Theory
- Stained Glass
- Principles of Retirement Planning
- Acupressure Self Care: Stress Release
- Rachel Breen: Mending Mindfully
- How Movies Are Made
- Journaling for Personal Growth and Self-Expression
- Poetry Pals
- Summer Solstice
- Photography Experience
- Art History for Beginners
- Functional Ceramics for Culinary Use
- Mixed Media Assemblage Workshop
- Hula Hoop Toning for Beginners
- Mindful Drawing with Jaron
- Bundle Dyeing/Botanical Printing
- Tai Chi/QiGong
Registrations are only accepted online. If you have any questions, please call 715-365-4544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be in the Know
Subscribe to the e-newsletter to be up-to-date on all the season exhibits.