Prepare for entry-level jobs in food service as kitchen helpers, salad makers, bus persons, cafeteria servers, cook's helpers, prep cooks, and dishwashers.
At A Glance
How You'll Learn
Term Start Dates
|Spring 2022: January 5||Summer 2022: May 2||Fall 2022: September 6|
Start dates represent the beginning of a new term. Certain programs or courses may not be available to start every term. Please view the course schedules for a list of upcoming classes or contact the Welcome Center at 715-365-4493.
*Based on 10-level courses—materials, books, and fees may be additional
What You'll Learn
- Apply safety and sanitation codes to conditions and operations in food service kitchens.
- Prepare recipes and formulas to industry standards.
- Apply basic food theory to solve problems in food preparation.
- Demonstrate attributes of a culinary professional.
Your Potential Careers
- Entry-level Kitchen Positions
Median Annual Salary
Your application can be submitted online, it takes just a few minutes to complete.