The Academic Success Program offers you a broad range of classes and services to support your academic journey and help turn your educational goals into a reality. Academic Success is available for virtual assistance. Call (715) 365-4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
“Working with Academic Success has helped me go forward and accomplish my goal of becoming a bookkeeper. The lab hours are very flexible for students who have to work. The staff are available and helpful to those students who need help with their assignments. I’m grateful for Academic Success as I can always count on them for help. Thank you for all the support you provide us”
Free For Students
All academic services listed below are provided at no cost to students. Academic Success also provides courses that are aimed at better preparing students for success in their college courses. These courses are financial aid eligible. Contact Academic Success and ask about the Prepared Learner classes.
- College preparation in reading, writing, math, and computer
- Academic support while in occupational programs and general education courses
- Preparation for GED/HSED
- Computer basics introducing students to general basic computer usage
- Time Management
- Financial Literacy
- Goal-setting, note-taking, and test-taking techniques
- Instruction for English Language Learners (ELL)
- Career exploration and employability skills preparing students for the workplace
- Basic skills and literacy instruction
- Alternative high school program
- College Success Workshops
Academic Success Center
Locations & Hours
Hours May 2 - August 22, 2022
Campus Closed - May 30 & July 4, 2022
For support with your class assignments, please visit Academic Success
where you can receive FREE one-on-one help and assistance.
Location & times are subject to change, call 715-365-4455 for confirmation.
Minocqua Public Library
415 Menominee St., suite 100
Staff: Sandy Roggow
Tuesday: 9 am - 1 pm
Nicolet College, Lakeside Center, Second Floor 207
Staff: Jessica Drummond, Renee Tenderholt, Jane Kummer
Tuesday & Thursday 8 am - 12 pm
Monday - Friday: Remote Instruction Available - Call 715-365-4455 for an appointment.
Earn A GED/HSED
Learn how to earn a high school equivalency.
Prepare for College
General introductory classes help you prepare for college-level courses.