If you would like copies of your official transcript sent to another institution, agency, organization or yourself -- please request through our online service.
To Access Your Unofficial Transcript
To access your unofficial transcript, please Log into Self Service and click on Unofficial Transcript under Grades. You may need to log in with your Nicolet College email and password to view your transcript. If you currently have a Business Office hold, you will not be able to view your transcript.
To Request Your Official Transcript
- Log in or register at www.parchment.com
- Click Sign In to log in, or click Sign Up Now to register (Note: If you register for an account, use a personal email address for continued use after you’ve completed your education at Nicolet)
- Search to find the school that holds your transcript
- Choose where you are ordering from
- Complete the waiver form
- Complete the Transcript Authorization form by eSigning the form
- Select the destination where you want your transcript sent to
- Make payment for your order
To Track Transcript Status
The status of your request will be emailed to you.
You can also track your transcript order by logging into your account at www.parchment.com and clicking on Order History.
Request GED/HSED Transcripts
To request a copy of your GED/HSED transcripts, please contact the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.