We know your future has promise. Our promise is to help you reach your potential by providing support for your success.
The Nicolet Promise strives to ensure that qualified students can afford to attend college without the use of student loans. By removing financial barriers with tuition free education, the Nicolet Promise will help bright, hardworking students – like you – achieve their goals.
The Nicolet Promise is funded by the Nicolet College Foundation.
The Nicolet Promise is the best thing I could have asked for.
Are you Eligible?
Below are the requirements to receive Nicolet Promise funds during the 2021 - 2022 academic year:
- Graduate with high school diploma or earn a GED/HSED within two years prior to enrollment at Nicolet College (2020 or 2021)
- Reside in the Nicolet College District
- Unsure if you live in our district? You can always check your property tax bill to see if Nicolet College is listed or contact us. Students that graduate from a Nicolet College district high school also meet this requirement.
- Be eligible for Federal Pell Grants as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Enroll in a financial aid eligible program taking a minimum of 9 credits per term
NOTE: You must be enrolled in any two of the three terms in each academic year. Programs shared with other colleges are not Promise eligible.
Next steps by March 1, 2021:
- Submit the Nicolet Promise Interest Form
- Apply to Nicolet College
- Complete and submit the 2021 - 2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Future steps include:
- Enroll at least 9 credits in a financial aid eligible program
- Maintain a 2.0 Nicolet College grade point average
- Complete New Student Orientation
- Orientation information will be provided when you register for classes
- Complete a designated student success requirement