The Nicolet Promise strives to ensure that qualified students can afford to attend college without the use of student loans. By removing financial barriers with tuition free education, the Nicolet Promise will help bright, hardworking students – like you – achieve their goals.
The Nicolet Promise is funded by the Nicolet College Foundation.
Are you Eligible?
The next inquiry period will be open from October 1, 2023 through August 1 2024 for the 2024-2025 academic year.
Below are the requirements to receive Nicolet Promise funds during the 2024- 2025 academic year:
- Graduate with high school diploma or earn a GED/HSED within two years prior to enrollment at Nicolet College (2023 or 2024)
- Maintain a 2.0 Grade Point Average
- Reside in the Nicolet College District
- Unsure if you live in our district? You can always check your property tax bill to see if Nicolet College is listed or contact us. Students that graduate from a Nicolet College district high school also meet this requirement.
- Be eligible for Federal Pell Grants as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Enroll in a financial aid eligible program taking a minimum of 9 credits per term
NOTE: You must be enrolled in any two of the three terms in each academic year. Programs shared with other colleges are not Promise eligible.