Nicolet College procurement staff purchases, receives, and records assets for the operation of the college. In accomplishing these tasks, we are committed to the following:
- Employing fair and objective price competition and negotiation practices to secure the best value for the college involving the use of public funds.
- Leveraging technology for competitive advantage.
- Investing in training and professional development of staff.
- Networking with other colleges and purchasing associations for cooperative purchasing.
- Ensuring college assets are properly accounted for in their receipt and disposition by standards of the Wisconsin Technical College System and through best business practices.
Notification of District Property Disposal Change: Beginning December 1, 2013, Nicolet College will no longer use Class 1 Legal Notification for disposal of District property and will transition to a public auction site created specifically for public agencies.
Participation is free for buyers at Wisconsin Surplus (www.wisconsinsurplus.com). Buyers are required to register for this service and maintain current contact information.
Please contact Pete Vanney at Nicolet Area Technical College at 715-365-4484 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become listed on the college's preferred vendor list?
There is no preferred vendor list. Any vendor who wishes to do business with Nicolet College will need to submit a W-9 via email to email@example.com after contacting the Director of Business Services, Chad Lashua. The college utilizes state contracts and consortium buying whenever practical. Any interest in doing business with Nicolet College shall be directed to the Director of Business Services.
How do I register to receive notification of solicitation for bids and proposals?
Registration can be completed by visiting Demandstar's registration web page at www.onvia.com/WAPP.
What if a business does not have a computer to register and accept bids?
Several options are available for the small number of businesses who are not online. Contact DemandStar / Onvia for assistance with registering for notices to be sent via fax.
For more information or to obtain help with registering, contact:
Onvia, Inc., Supplier Services
509 Olive Way, 4th Floor
Seattle, WA 98101
Toll Free: 800-711-1712
Where do invoices need to be submitted?
All invoices need to be submitted to:
PO Box 518
Rhinelander, WI 54501