Number: BP 1.03
Adopted: March 2012
Reviewed: February 2020
- We believe in the worth and dignity of the individual, and we therefore commit to treating each person with kindness and respect.
- We honor individual freedom of inquiry and individual and group contributions to governance.
- We value education as a lifelong process.
- We value our students and we strive to empower them to realize their educational goals.
- We value our staff and Board, and we strive to support each other in our common efforts to contribute fully to the success of Nicolet and each other.
- We value our communities and we strive to enrich them by being responsive to their needs through partnerships.