Students who would like their official traditional transcript to be sent to another institution, agency, or individual must submit an electronic request through Parchment. Information on requesting an official transcript can be found on Nicolet’s website. A student who would like official copies of transcripts or test scores which have been sent to Nicolet from other institutions must request this information from those other institutions. Only unofficial copies of records from other institutions can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office.