Whether you want to broaden your horizons or find a creative outlet, our non-credit community classes will enrich your routine activities, allow you to meet people, and explore new interests and skills.
- Art & Design Principles Through Basic Painting & Collage
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
- Storycatching: Community Record Keeping Through Oral Histories
- All About Collage
- Sweetgrass and Pine Needle Basketry
- Get Your Brain on Your Side
- Nutrition: The Truth. They Myths. The Journey.
- Mastering Your Digital SLR Camera
- Stained Glass
- Easy Peasy Solar Dyeing with Wool and Kitchen Waste
- Mend it!
- Mixed Media Printmaking
- A Field Guide to the Imagination
- Discover Sign Language
- Pandemic Grief: A Workshop for Processing and Healing
- Make Your own Peace Pole
- Intuitive Encaustic Painting
- Creative Art Journaling
- Spring Herb Walk and Medicine Making Class
- Natural Dye Study Lab Outdoors
Registrations are only accepted online at this time. If you have any questions, please call 715-365-4544 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Further questions can be directed to Jodi Fox Engleman, Continuing Education Specialist at 715-365-4694 or email@example.com