Succeeding in college starts with a good plan, but having the right help along the way makes all the difference. Find the support and services you need to make the most out of your college experience.
For up to date information on service delivery changes due to COVID-19, please go to our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Free Counseling for Nicolet Students
RECEIVE FREE TUTORING
NetTutor Online Tutoring:
If you are in need of help with your classes, please visit NetTutor, our online tutoring provider.
NetTutor online tutoring is available in Brightspace through your MyNicolet account. NetTutor is a third-party tutoring service that provides 24/7 help for many subjects.
- Login to MyNicolet and Click on "Brightspace Login"
- Click on "Nicolet Tools" drop down list at the top of the page and click "NetTutor"
- Select from subject groups to find tutor
- Drop off questions or check hours for live tutor availability
Click here for additional instructions.
Nicolet Writing Tutors:
Writing tutors are available to offer assistance with your writing assignments.
- To contact the tutors, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Student ID Number
- Questions about your paper
- Assignment Information
- Course Instructor
- Attach your paper to the email. Please allow at least one business day for a response.
- If you would like discuss your writing assignment with your tutor, you may set up a time to meet by phone or BlueJeans virtual appointment by email at email@example.com.
Drop-In Tutor Centers will not be open for the 2021 Spring or Summer Terms.
You may also receive additional help with classes from Academic Success.
Contact Tutoring Services
TECH SUPPORT IS HERE FOR YOU
Our Help Desk is ready with information and assistance on software and hardware issues, email access, passwords, Blackboard, and MyNicolet. If you call on the weekend, leave a detailed message and your call will be returned by mid-afternoon. Hours change during summer and holiday breaks.
Contact Help Desk
Lakeside Center – Second Floor
715.365.4478 or 800.544.3039 ext 4478
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 6:30 pm
Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
Saturday - Sunday:
Call 715-365-4478. Voicemail will be returned between 8 am - 9 am each day.
Transportation for Nicolet Students
Nicolet students can ride any Northwoods Transit Connections for free by obtaining a punch card from the Welcome Center located on the 2nd Floor of the Red Oak Center on campus.
Need to Talk?
Receive support and guidance from Transitions Counseling.
Counseling services are available to full and part-time students currently enrolled at Nicolet College. Make an appointment to see a counselor to receive support and guidance.
For more information call 715.365.4448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.