Earn Credits while Studying in London
January 2-13, 2019
The London Study Abroad is designed to expand your knowledge of art while you earn three University Transfer credits in Art. London’s museums and galleries are unmatched in their rich history. Trip itinerary includes a variety of activities and enough free time to explore London’s richly preserved architecture, fascinating shops, and thriving theater district.
- 3 University Transfer credits in Art
- Select from:
- Art Appreciation
- Survey of Western Art History II
- Round trip airfare - Central Wisconsin to London
- Chartered transportation to and from London airport
- Double-occupancy accommodations with breakfast cooked to order daily
- Full-day excursion to Stonehenge and Salisbury
- Tickets to an evening performance
- Entrance fees to galleries and museums on itinerary
- Travel cards for London’s subway and bus system
"There is truly nothing like seeing the works in person – standing in front of a Monet and seeing every brush stroke…breathtaking."
Museums and Galleries
Visit some of the world’s greatest museums and galleries to experience well-known works of art first hand. Nicolet art faculty guide you through the evolution of art and its rich history.
- Salisbury Cathedral
- British Museum
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- National Gallery
- Tate Britain and Modern
- National Portrait Gallery
- New London Theatre
Full-Day Excursion to Stonehenge
Relax on board a chartered coach bus for a special full day trip to walk the ground of prehistoric Stonehenge, and witness the breathtaking history of art. Then a short ride to Salisbury to tour the inside of Salisbury Cathedral... climb the spire if you like for an incredible view of the countryside.
Hotel in London
The Mentone Hotel is a lovely, well-established family bed and breakfast hotel situated in lovely garden surroundings and is well-served by local shops, restaurants, and launderettes. Underground and bus stations are within easy walking distance to take you to all London’s attractions. All bedrooms have private bathroom and shower facilities.
Price Per Person
- Trip fee $2,733.75
- Tuition: $569.25
Select one course to enroll in:
20-815-201 Art Appreciation
20-815-227 Survey of Western Art History II
- $300 non-refundable deposit required (applied towards the trip fee).
- Students withdrawing after November 1st will not be eligible for a refund.
Ways to Pay
Spring 2019 Financial Aid may be used.
Scholarships are available.
See your Financial Aid advisor right away.
Turn in your completed application and deposit
Send monthly payments
Get your passport
Attend the required orientation meeting for course details