Questions You Should Ask At College Visit Day
College Visit Day is coming up on Friday, February 21! Are you ready?
This important event will help you learn more about Nicolet College; you'll tour our beautiful campus, meet staff and students, and receive information about applying and paying for college. It's also the perfect time to get your questions answered. But what should you ask?
We checked in with our Admissions Representatives for their best suggestions:
- What is the process for applying to Nicolet?
- If I’m already taking college credit in high school, do I have to apply?
- Do I need a specific GPA to be admitted to Nicolet?
- Will my assessment scores affect my admission to Nicolet?
- If I start at a different school, can I transfer back to Nicolet?
- Are there scholarships available?
- What is the cost of the program(s) I’m interested in?
- Is my program financial aid eligible?
- What is it like to be a student at Nicolet?
- Are there jobs on campus?
- What if I decide to change my program?
- Are there any opportunities to study abroad?
- What support is available when I need help as a student?
- If I want to continue my education after Nicolet, how will my credits transfer?
- What information is important to know that most people don’t think to ask?
College Visit Day is going to be filled with fun and learning so it's good to be prepared with questions before you arrive. We hope this gives you some topics to ask about while you're here or encourages you to create a list of your own. Either way, we look forward to sharing more about Nicolet College with you.
P.S. There's still time to RSVP for College Visit Day.