Clearing Java Cache
Instructions for Clearing Java Cache (Windows and MAC)
To Clear Java Plug-In Cache (Windows – All Versions)
1. Click Start > Control Panel.
2. Double-click the Java icon in the control panel. The Java Control Panel appears.
Java Contol Panel
3. Click Settings under Temporary Internet Files. The Temporary Files Settings dialog
4. Click Delete Files. The Delete Temporary Files dialog box appears.
5. Click OK on Delete Temporary Files window. This deletes all the Downloaded Applications
and Applets from the cache.
6. Click OK on Temporary Files Settings window. Note: If you want to delete a specific
application and applet form the cache, click on View Application and View Applet options
To Clear Java Plug-In Cache (MAC OS x 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion) and Java 1.5 and 1.6)
1. Click on the Finder icon located in your dock.
2. Click Applications and then click the Utilities folder.
3. Double-click the Java Preferences icon.
4. Click on the tab labeled Network and then click the button labeled Delete Files.
5. Ensure that both check boxes are checked and then click the OK button.
6. Close the Java Control Panel.