IT User Support Technician
About the Program
Provides students the skills necessary to support computer users and their computers. Students will manage, configure and troubleshoot common computer hardware and software issues, configure and troubleshoot network access, and develop customer service skills. This diploma will prepare the student for the CompTIA A+ certification, exams 220-801 and 220-802.
- Support and maintain computer hardware
- Support and maintain computer operating systems
- Manage computer network access
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Computer User Support Specialist