About the IT Virtualization Program
Provides students the skills necessary to support a virtualized data center. The student will be able to manage, configure and troubleshoot common virtualization issues, and install virtual servers, workstations and applications to support the IT data center. This diploma will prepare the student for the VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization (VCA-DCV) exam.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|1015014700||Emerging Network Technologies
|1015018000||Server Operating Systems
At A Glance
Multiple Start Dates
2019 Start Dates
|January 2||March 4||May 23|
|January 16||April 1||June 6|
|February 4||April 15||July 1|
What is Competency-Based Education?
Competency-Based Education (CBE) is learning at your own pace by mastering competencies through demonstration. Once all competencies for a program have been assessed and mastered, students will earn a certificate, diploma, or degree.
*Based on 10-level courses - materials, books, and fees may be additional
What You'll Learn
- Manage Information technology hardware.
- Manage software.
- Support computer networks.
- Provide end user support.
- Solve information technology problems.
- Demonstrate customer service skills as an IT professional.
- Demonstrate the ability to write interactive programs using a web interface.
Your Potential Careers
- Computer Support Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist
- Help-Desk Technician
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
Your application can be submitted online, it takes just a few minutes to complete.