Earn Credits While Studying in Guatemala
May 25 - June 8, 2019
Registration Deadline: February 28, 2018
The Guatemala Study Abroad will enhance your knowledge of a Spanish speaking community while you earn 4 college transfer credits in Spanish. Instruction is one-on-one with a Guatemalan teacher. Wonderful cultural activities are available each afternoon.
Earn Spanish Course Credits
Spanish I, II, III, or IV: 4 credits
No previous Spanish required for Spanish 1 students
- Airfare out of Central Wisconsin and ground transportation in Guatemala
- Two nights hotel stay – first night (Guatemala City) and last night (Antigua)
- Tuition to Casa Xelajú
- Accommodations with a Guatemalan family – you will be matched with a family based on your interests and preferences, have a private bedroom, and be provided three meals a day, Monday - Saturday
- Daily cultural activities
- Guided weekend travel excursion
- Free unlimited internet access
- Group dinner the last night in Guatemala
- Nicolet College credit for the course selected
- Emergency medical and evacuation/repatriation insurance
Price Per Person
- Trip Fee $TBD
- Tuition: $TBD
- $300 non-refundable deposit required with application (applied towards trip)
- All fees must be paid by October 1st
- Students withdrawing after October 1st will not be eligible for a refund
- Students must be 18 years old to enroll in this course
To be determined
Ways to Pay
Spring 2019 Financial Aid may be used.
Scholarships are available.
See your Financial Aid advisor right away.