Three for Free
Earn 3 credits for FREE with Three for Free. Learn more about this program below and apply today.
What is Three for Free?
If eligible, you can earn up to 3 college credits for free. After completing the Three for Free application process, you will be awarded funds to cover up to 3 credits of your courses. Credit will be applied to your account upon the successful completion of your course*. This is a first-come, first-serve program.
Who is eligible?
- can demonstrate unemployment, for any period of time, after March 13, 2020, and
- are new students at Nicolet. If you are not sure if you are a new student, contact Tracy at 715.365.4627 or email@example.com.
How to get started:
- Complete the Three for Free application. As part of the application, you will need to provide documentation of unemployment. Examples include an unemployment benefits statement, unemployment application confirmation, or letter from employer with effective date of unemployment.
- Apply for and complete the admissions process for a technical certificate, technical diploma, or associate degree program at Nicolet College. If you need assistance, contact an Admissions Rep at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.365.4493.
- Enroll in at least 1 Nicolet College credit.
- Earn a “C” or better in your Three for Free course.
Funding is limited. This program is subject to end at the discretion of Nicolet College.
*Successful completion of a course is defined as a letter grade of “C” or better. Failure to earn the required grade will result in an account balance. Withdrawal from a course prior to the 60% refund deadline is considered successful completion for this program.
Complete the online application with documentation of unemployment. Examples include an unemployment benefits statement, unemployment application confirmation, or letter from employer with effective date of unemployment.