DATE: March 24, 2020 at 12:55 pm
TO: Faculty and Staff
FROM: Dr. Richard Nelson, President
COVID19 UPDATE #10
Governor Evers has issued the Safer at Home Order he announced yesterday. You can read it here:
- In accordance with the Governor’s Order, all Nicolet College employees are expected to work from home as of 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, March 25. The Governor’s order allows three exceptions. Employees may perform limited work on campus if such work is required to:
(1) facilitating distance learning, or
(2) maintain minimum basic operations, including security and payroll, or
(3) perform other essential functions
- Employees who believe their work falls under one of the exemptions should obtain verification from their supervisor or a member of the Executive Leadership Team prior to coming on campus. In addition:
- Employees doing essential work on campus must depart campus upon completion of that work.
- Employees should perform essential work on campus between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. unless responding to an urgent need.
- This restriction will remain in effect until 8:00am Friday, April 24 or until it is superseded.
In all situations, employees must make every effort to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet and always stay home when feeling sick.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued good work as we navigate these uncharted waters together