Promising Futures For Promise Students
The goal of the Nicolet Promise is to ensure that qualified students can afford to attend college without the use of student loans. By providing tuition-free education, the Nicolet Promise will help eligible, hardworking students achieve their goal of earning a degree. As a unique partnership, the student and Nicolet College will work together to make college possible.
You promise to fulfill initial eligibility requirements and continue to maintain certain academic standards while enrolled at Nicolet. You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and apply for admission to Nicolet College by December 15, 2016.
Nicolet College promises to pay the balance of tuition and fees for eligible students after federal and state grants have been applied. The Nicolet College Foundation will cover this cost for up to four fall/spring semesters up to 15 credits per semester. Books and supplies are not eligible for funding.
Are you Eligible?
- Graduate with a high school diploma
- Earn a GED/HSED in 2016 or 2017.
- Reside in the Nicolet College District.
- Maintain a cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Earn a minimum ACT composite score of 16 by March 1, 2017. Note: 2016 graduates enrolled in more than 12 college credits must earn a 2.0 college GPA. High school GPA and ACT scores do not apply for students with more than 12 college credits.
- Enroll in a financial aid eligible program.
- Eligible for Federal Pell Grants as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).