Center for Diversity and Inclusion
The top five things you need to know about the Center for Diversity and Inclusion at Nicolet College are:
1. The Center staff serves students who have challenges adjusting to being at Nicolet College due to different traditions, beliefs, appearances, or other factors that are different from a majority of the students at the College.
2. We assist students with connecting to specific financial and academic resources that will help them succeed at Nicolet and beyond.
3. The Center staff connects with communities to help them with activities to support students so that they become leaders and role models in their communities.
4. The Center staff connects with employers to help them play a role in valuing and fostering diversity in their workforces and in the region.
5. We connect with outside organizations to work with them to find additional ways to support our students, our communities and our area.