Leadership Personal Effectiveness
Great leaders are made, not born. We've heard this before, but is it true?
While some traits we typically associate with "great leadership" may have a genetic link, everyone has the capacity to lead. Leadership can be a learned skill that improves with experience and intention.
Nicolet College offers customized training for leaders at every level of your organization. We focus on helping leaders create an environment of high performance, where expectations are clearly communicated, feedback is regularly given, and performance measures are consistently and objectively applied.
Through our partnerships with leading training organizations, we offer world-class leadership development programs locally, at a price you can afford.
Achieve Global - Genuine Leadership®
- The Principles and Qualities of Genuine Leadership®
- Providing Constructive Feedback®
- Developing Others®
- Developing Team Agility: Day-to-Day Tools®
- Resolving Conflicts within Your Team®
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®
- Building Trust: The Key to High Performance®
- Focus: Achieving Your Highest Priorities®
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution®
- Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results®
- Integrity Every Day®
- Peer Today, Boss Tomorrow®
- The Courage to Coach®
- Training Bytes®: Achieving Communication Excellence
- Training Bytes®: Increasing Emotional Intelligence
- Training Bytes®: Managing Your Own Productivity
The FISH! Philosophy®
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Supervisor Success Skills