Preparation and Skills
See the Areas of Need page for qualifications regarding Academic and Occupational Programs. Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with best practices in your occupational area.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and cooperatively and to organize activities and assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with students of varied ages, learning styles, and cultural backgrounds in a classroom setting.
- Demonstrated attention to detail to maintain accurate attendance and scholastic records of students and submit required reports according to published deadlines.
- Good technology skills to enhance teaching and learning and other aspects of work.