Nicolet College procurement staff purchases, receives, and records assets for the operation of the college.
In accomplishing these tasks, we are committed to the following:
- Employing fair and objective price competition and negotiation practices to secure the best value for the college involving the use of public funds.
- Leveraging technology for competitive advantage.
- Investing in training and professional development of staff.
- Networking with other colleges and purchasing associations for cooperative purchasing.
- Ensuring college assets are properly accounted for in their receipt and disposition by standards of the Wisconsin Technical College System and through best business practices.
Learn about about bidding opportunities and purchasing policies.
View the policy and resources regarding the disposal of district property.